I covered the canvas with paper and then cut out of the canvas a little rectancle that would fit a matchbox to create a niche for my bottle. I attached the houses with 3d foam pads to give the scene a bit dimension. I wanted some blood drips on the canvas but I could not find anything to create it with. The best alternative was the Tim Holtz splatter stamp.
In (almost) every project I try to recycle / repurpose.. this time it's the matchbox and an old rusty key.
It's fun to do the challenges at The Stamp Man, why don't you come and join in!
Materials I used are;
- Black Canvas
- Penny Black A4 backing paper - Vintage writing
- Silver Card Stock
- Graphic 45 paper - Curtain Call Top Billing
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Corked Veils
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Hitch Fasteners
- Tim Holtz Alterations Movers & Shapers Die - Artful Dwellings
- Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die - Heart Wings
- Tim Holtz Alterations Movers & Shapers - Keyholes
- Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Bingo & Patchwork Set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Spills & Splatters
- Lindy's Stampgang Moonglow Embossing Powder - Terra Cotta / Plum
- Themed Accents - Metal Frames
- Beaded Trims
- Recycled - Old Rusty Key, Matchbox