Anyway I made holes in the tin, one on the top and 3 on the bottom so that I could add some beads and hang the tin. I have been collecting beads and charms for a while... usually recycling old necklaces that I found in a charity shop. These red beads are such a find.
I found a suitable image on the web (from The Graphics Fairy) and cut it with the Spellbinders large circle die. I used the same dies to cut out a piece of double sided tape from an A4 sheet. I stuck this piece on the front of the lid of the tin and added glitter flakes. I glued trim on the edge of the tin after I added the bead charms I created. I finished it of with a red ribbon and a small clasp (don't know how it's called ~smile~).
Materials I used are;
- Tin round clear top 6cm - red
- Woodware Double Sided A4 Sheets
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles Large
- Stampendous Frantage - Shaved Ice
- Metal clasp
- Vintage seam binding - Nu Rust
- Trim - creme
- Bead findings - eye pins and spacer beads
- Recycled - beads