A short while ago I challenged myself to come out of my comfort zone... and ... try something different, most of all start using the craft products / items I have instead of hording them. Well a bunch of alcohol ink bottles have been sitting on my shelf for ages and to be honest I did not really know what to do with them.
There is a challenge on the stampman challenge blog I would like to enter but the alcohol ink part was scaring me off so to speak. So.... with my new found courage I started to experiment with my inks.
First I tried the dabbing technique on glossy card... mmmmm the result is ok but I'm not overly enthused by it. Then I saw a video on Andy Skinners Blog about an alcohol ink technique, dropping ink in water and scooping it out with paper. Well I tried it today but I'm still not sure.
The 4 on the left are glossy card... the 3 on the right normal paper en ink and water technique. I guess I will have to keep practising... or come up with something else. I will let you know :)