Sunday

Gothic Arch Challenge - Eggs

My friend Christine has been playing along for a while at The Gothic Arch Challenges and sort of infected me with the bug he he. Thought I give it a go... the current challenge is "EGG".




Materials I used are;
Chipboard
Acrylic Paint - Black
Ecogreen Acrylic Paint - Pure Silver
Metallic Rub-ons - Pewter
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Victoria
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy
Jacquard Lumiere Metallic Acrylic - Halo Pink Gold
Copic Ciao - Black
Stick it 3D Foam - Squares Black
Feather


Text - created on my computer
Digital Images are from The Graphic Fairy

10 comments:

  1. Lovely arch Caroline and very creative use of images.
    Hope you are having a Happy Easter Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to play along because it's fabulous...love your lady rising from her egg, a great arch.
    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter arch!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, very unique! I hope you had a nice easter.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.....love it...glad you joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautiful love the image and colors you used. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, you're a very talented ady yourself ;-)
    groetjes
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing arch. My favourite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant arch, images and I'm glad you decided to egg...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic color and texture! and I love the bit of whimsy...Nicely done.
    I didn't play this round maybe next time!

    Hugs
    Terri G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design!
    I love how she pops up from the great egg and the wings you made.
    Hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete