Wednesday

A new start or just more of the same...

The weather has entertained us the past year with rain in every shape and form and most of it in large quantities and our traditional Christmas walk along the lake was a wet but fun one.



I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy start of a new year. I stay far from resolutions like I will blog more, health regimes, less eating and big bold plans for the future with the start of a new year, to avoid disappointments *smile*.

During the holidays I kept my hands busy... mainly to relax my mind. I have finished my first crazy quilt block, I'm not sure what to do with the finished block... maybe hang it on my wall or something. Anyway I feel I have stepped into the new year with a peaceful mind :)




5 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best for 2013!

    Sounds like a great tradition to walk around the lake at Christmas. :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. It is not the colours which I am normally attracted to but it is gorgeous and the colours are just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok it says "do not feed the horse" but all I see is sheep! lol
    Your quilt block is absolutely wonderful! Love it.
    Hope you are there to stay, 5 weeks have been long :)
    Happy New Year 2013 full of goodness for you and your family.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful work, Caroline - your quilt block is stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt block, love the stitching. It was a bit soggy over Christmas, hope the walk was good, funny looking horses :) Happy 2013! Kim

    ReplyDelete