With some carboot finds from last saturday - a wooden house and a little bottle - I made this shadow box using Graphic 45 "On The Boardwalk" paper collection. Don't you just love the lady in her bathing suit, I would not mind wearing one of those - it hides a mulitude of bumps :).
I'm happy how it turned out.
Materials I used are
- White Gesso
- Eco-Friendly Acrylic Paint - Ocean
- Graphic 45 - On The Bordwalk collection
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Tim Holtz Alterations - Mini Paper Rosettes (657177)
- Pearl cluster
- Hand picked shells by me
- Vintage Crochet lace
- Wooden House & Little Bottle (carboot find)
You can find some of the materials here:
- Tim Holtz products from The Stampman