Wednesday

Message In A Bottle

With some carboot finds from last  saturday - a wooden house and a little bottle - I made this shadow box using Graphic 45 "On The Boardwalk" paper collection. Don't you just love the lady in her bathing suit, I would not mind wearing one of those - it hides a mulitude of bumps :).

I'm happy how it turned out.


Materials I used are
- White Gesso
- Eco-Friendly Acrylic Paint - Ocean
- Graphic 45 - On The Bordwalk collection
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Tim Holtz Alterations - Mini Paper Rosettes (657177)
- Pearl cluster
- Hand picked shells by me
- Vintage Crochet lace
- Wooden House & Little Bottle (carboot find)

You can find some of the materials here:
- Tim Holtz products from The Stampman

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caroline...mine is kind of ugly next to that one...lol....you are inspiring me to try again....lol
    Everything is so the way it should be if there is such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation!
    And I agree with you. I´d love to wear a bathsuit like that and I love the old pictures of bathing women because they look like real women :)
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Caroline :0) This lady adorns my home too in a rather different way :0) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Caroline this is sooooooooooo gorgeous. Your one clever lady xxx
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I say,that really is cute!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. (I have been so slack with my blog of late)

    Enjoy your Sunday

    Jinny

    ReplyDelete